[WWYC] #wwyc stats...

Simon Pearson, M0CLW m0clw at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Oct 27 10:01:55 EDT 2004

Hi Csaba and other lids,

> I've just visited in this page of statistics.
> http://butthead.campus.luth.se/wwyc/

Indeed... Thanks to Mike, SM3WMV for the stats. They are updated very
regularly (every 30 secs I believe) so keep your eye on them! :)

> There's another matching in yelling...
> The loudest one was ON5ZO, who yelled 18.6% of the
> time!
> Another old yeller was HA3LN, who shouted 15.7% of
> the time!
>
> What lines do count for yelling???

LINES WITH CAPITAL LETTERS! LIKE THIS ONE! IT GIVES THE IMPRESSION I AM
SHOUTING ;-)  I think you get the basic idea hehe ;-)

> GL to all WW SSB'ers!!!

GL to you also Csaba, and other lids... I'll be part of a 4-op M/S team
operating with the callsign G1A.

Simon Pearson, M0CLW
Member - WWYC & CDXC
e: m0clw at yahoo.co.uk