[WWYC] new idea

Hrvoje Horvat hrle at ipazin.net
Mon Sep 13 05:36:53 EDT 2004

Hey folks,
few days ago I got another idea about promoting WWYC & youth hamradio
overall. How about creating Young Contesters Week. How to do that? Well,
since we're  from many countries I wonder how many special calls we'd get
issued for about week or so of duration of this Young Contesters Week.
Imagine how much attention we would create by singing like 5-10 special
calls like 9A2005YC. Then maybe HF2005YC, GB2005YC, CS2005YC ...and so on.

Let me know if there's a possibility in your country to get special callsign
like this issued. We could get this easly done and would produce nice amount
of publicity!

73s,
Hrle - 9A6XX