[WWYC] HST 2004

Fabian Kurz lists at telegraphy.de
Sun Sep 19 19:09:34 EDT 2004

Hello YCers,

I just returned home from the HST EU Championship in Nis / YU. Besides the usual masses of Medal-winning QRQ-Machines from EU/UA and YO, some WWYCers also took part in the competition.

My special congratulations to Goran, YT7AW (WWYC#5) who took the 4th place in all three categories of his class, once VERY close to a bronze medal. Goran, way to go!

Also big kudos to Marko, 4N1JA (WWYC#217), who was the main organzier of this great event and the other WWYC-members in the organizing team who did a great job to make it very enjoyable for the competitors.

The next WWYC-Newsletter (yes, there will finally be one very soon :) will have a bigger story about this.

GOWWYC!
 Fabian DJ1YFK

--
Fabian Kurz, DJ1YFK * http://fkurz.net/