[WWYC] Aurora was born.....

lee at g0mtn.freeserve.co.uk lee at g0mtn.freeserve.co.uk
Fri Sep 24 09:46:27 EDT 2004

Hi Patrick,
Many congratulations to you and Gaby.  Truly, the best news on this reflector for a long time.
And well done for picking an excellent name.  I'm sure Aurora would not be happy if she was called Sporadic-E,  Tropo, or Sudden-Ionospheric-Disturbance !

I am told that looking after a young baby is great practice for big contests - you don't get any sleep for days on end :-)    But if you are kept awake at 3 a.m. you might find your 160m DXCC totals start to increase.
Very best wishes and 73,
Lee G0MTN
PS Did the QSL card I forwarded ever arrive ?

> Message date : Sep 24 2004, 09:10 AM
> From : "Hrvoje Horvat"
> To : wwyc at contesting.com
> Copy to :
> Subject : [WWYC] Aurora was born.....
> Usually if somebody would wake me up in the morning mentioning aurora I
> would be all crazy but this time I was incredibly happy because this Aurora
> is 3.1 kg / 50 cm big and is healthy daughter of Patrick, 9A5AEI & his
> girlfriend Gaby!
>
> My big compliments for success of now daddy Patrick with best whishes to his
> new family!
>
> Long Live Aurora!
>
> Hrle - 9A6XX

Whatever you Wanadoo: