[WWYC] QRT

SM3WMV Mikael sm3wmv at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 24 13:56:46 EDT 2004

Hello lads!

I have been having a visit by an old trusty friend called lightning. Broken
band decoder, SO2R box, stack switch, 15m beam indicator and antenna
switches is the result of it. I am going to try to connect a few switches
that work so I can use all antennas but that will only be SO1R. I gotta
build a lot of new stuff before CQWW CW if I am gonna be active in it as
SO2R AB. Hopefully I have time and money to complete it but I doubt it.

Right now it feels more close to cutting the guy wires, selling all the
equipment and start collecting stamps instead.

So work me in SAC and give me some comfort and hopefully bring my motivation
back.

//A sad Mike (SM3WMV // SM3W)