[WWYC] Auto Gas and problem's

Grzegorz SQ4NR sq4nr at wp.pl
Mon Aug 15 12:49:26 EDT 2005

Hi!

>I have a little problem ...because I have a auto gas in my car, buy yet
>not a test for this gas!

>Can I have a problem with police in HA, OM and SP.....!?

In SP it's needed to have a seal or overprint about instalation in
car document.

>Can you halp me for any information about that, and also auto gast
>station
>in SP! What is the price of gas/lit.

LPG is for 1,70-1,90 zl/l in NE Poland. It's better to refuel gas at
petrol concerns station f.e. Orlen, Statoil, Shell etc.
It's a bit more expensive but you'd be sure that's good quality.
There's a lot of small LPG stations with pure quality gas.

 Greg SQ4NR