[WWYC] WWYC 2005 video

sq5bpm@poczta.onet.pl sq5bpm at poczta.onet.pl
Wed Aug 31 11:28:48 EDT 2005

Hi all,

If it is not of any trouble, please send us your videos from the meeting by snail mail. CDs, DVDs, (S-)VHS tapes are okay, other media probably too. Please do not compress the movies too much not to loose the quality. We will try to make a compilation, though it will be hard to beat the last year's movie :) If your material is reasonably small (up to a few hundreds megs), we can arrange an FTP transfer, or, if you have the possibility, you can publish it somewhere on a HTTP/FTP server. In any case, drop me an e-mail, we will find the best way to do the transfer.

For the physical media ordinary mailing, please use the postal address of SP5ZCC club, available at http://www.qrz.com/callsign/SP5ZCC .

Thanks in advance!

--
Marek SQ5BPM