[WWYC] My sound log from the cqwwcw2005

x_files@mail.bg x_files at mail.bg
Fri Dec 2 17:34:33 EST 2005

> Chav,
>
> Could you share with us show you have made these pages,
> what kind of script made it possible to search for a call
> and associate it with an mp3 file?
>
> Is it possible to alter your recording software to record
> from line-in instead and to use stereo instead of mono?
>
> I would very much like to have a similar system on my
> webpage.
>
> 73 de Teemu SM0W / SM0WKA
> @ DF0CG in CQWW CW 2005

Hi Teemu,

My brother made the website and the script.
The files are linked through the cabrillo file with
little modification.
I think its  no problem to change and record from line-in, i
think u can do that
from windows...(Recording control, and choose the Line-In
option)
but i am not sure i dont have mike to test it nor radio:)
About the stereo i think its np too, i will have to modify
my
program, but right now i dont have much time.
I will w8 till christmas holidays and will update it to
ver.1.0;)
Also at that time i will put all the scripts and the
software needed
to make ur own soundlog.

Chav/lz1abc

Задават се мрачни и трудни времена: