[WWYC] WWYC Meeting double CD/DVD ready to go!

Hrvoje Horvat hrle at ipazin.net
Tue Feb 1 15:36:22 EST 2005

Yo,
well I think putting 10 euros well hidden into the evenlope should be fine
enough. We havent had a lot of problems so far with that, just that I think
the most secure is to send it to our Club.

If you want to order just throw me an email and we'll discuss it, if you
agree with writeen above send 10 euros into an evenlope to Radioclub
"Pazin", BOX 73, HR-52001 PAZIN, CROATIA....

You can include some blank QSL card for 9A5AEI :-)

Hrle - 9A6XX