[WWYC] Honorary WWYCers

Hrvoje Horvat hrle at ipazin.net
Fri Feb 11 05:15:51 EST 2005

We hope to see your story from your A4 trip soon for the Newsletter. It's
time we hit one out soon, it's been a while :-))))

I'll get my ass soon back in action (when exams finish) on #wwyc so prepare
yourselves dudes! Start writting something before my hand reaches you! :-)

You can nominate A45XR on our website, this nomination's list isnt growing a
lot since everyone needs 3 WWYC votes but I hope we'll get that in action
soon too!

This weekend AGCW Straight Key contest! Anyone trying to go into that one?!

CUL,
Hrle - 9A6XX