[WWYC] Berlin --> SP

dk5tx dk at 5tx.de
Fri Jul 1 14:29:46 EDT 2005

  hi OPs .. and lidz ..

toby dh1tw has just signed chris dk9tn, himself and me up for wwyc
meeting in SP .. we three lidz decided to travel by plane from munich to
berlin (cheaper than travelling by train) .. from there we want to rent
a car which will cost abt 50 euro apiece (incl. accident & theft
insurance, excl. fuel) if we can find 2 more lidz who want to travel
with us from berlin to darlowko .. our plan is to reach berlin in the
late afternoon / early evening, take our booked car from sixt, hertz or
whomsoever and then tackle the 335km to darlowko (4hrs30mins) ...
perhaps there are more than 2 lidz, so we can rent 2 or more cars ...

any interested lidz ??

cheers
ulf dk5tx