[WWYC] Berlin --> SP

Hrvoje Horvat hrle at ipazin.net
Sat Jul 2 19:30:15 EDT 2005

Hello lidz,
9A lidz are comming from south via Warszaw! Team will be 9A8MM, 9A6XX.
9A6NCM and 9A3AXX. We'd offer a seat in our car but we'll come with Renault
Clio which hardly handles 4 persons :-)

We plan to be in Warszawa on Sunday's evening before meeting - maybe on
monday-tuesday we'll travel up to Gdansk - if SP5 guys dont stop us :-)

We plan also to be in Budapest on Saturday on the probably largest
rock/reagge festival in this part of europe - Sziget Festival. We'll be
watching Korn (USA) and Sentenced (FIN) so other guys also comming from
south can join us in Budapest.
http://www.sziget.hu/festival_english/programs

Great to see almost everybody from last year going to the meeting again!

We're counting the days.....

Hrle - 9A6XX