[WWYC] IARU

Hrvoje Horvat hrle at ipazin.net
Sat Jul 9 05:00:38 EDT 2005

Hey lidz,
just preparing for a contest start - will be taking a coffee and reading
newspapers in few moments in my favorite coffee bar :-) Still dont know if
I'm gonna operate full time as I'm not motivated a lot but it's only 24
hours anyway... we'll see if the evening brings some other then a QSO party
:-)

GL everyone, specialy to OH Whiskey lidz! WWYCers OH4JFN, OH2UA and OF
OH1NOA are fighting for the WRTC seat! I wouldnt really put any bets here as
these guys are all UFB ops!

I'll be using 9A7P as usuall but dont be surprised to hear 9A6XX as well,
good buddies get extra points :-)

73 all,
Hrle - 9A6XX