[WWYC] Fwd: Re: LZ4UU's listing at qrz.com

Royce Hunt, M0RHI m0rhi at m0rhi.co.uk
Sun Jul 24 13:21:50 EDT 2005

He just likes the power. Everyone loves QRZ.com, and he runs it,
therefore he can do what he wants. I'd ask him to prove that you're a
pirate, how dare he accuse you of being so? I'd also want all these
complaints in writing, it'd be interesting to see what these mysterious
complainants are saying about you!

Someone go on the forums and post a 'Free the LZ4UU' thread.. we'll see
how long it lasts!

Maybe we should start WWYC-QRZ.com to rival him!

Royce, M0RHI
(This'll appear in the archives, so if I mysteriously disappear from QRZ
listings in the future, you know why...)