[WWYC] CQWW SSB 2004 Team competition

Simon Pearson lists+1 at attenuate.org
Wed Jul 27 06:28:18 EDT 2005

Fabian DJ1YFK said:
> Its bad enough to see that on the cq-contest list everyday; maybe at
> least this mailing list could be made a bit more readable by obeying
> the easy rules of quoting :)

Hallelujah, Fab ;)

But, yes; bottom posting, correct quoting and the knowledge of how
to use the 'reply' button/key in one's mail client sure helps on
mailing lists - especially if one uses threading. Then again, I'm
sure users of the [arguably] the world's most popular email client,
"Outlook Express", will not know what on earth I'm talking about :(

Now Fabian, your next task is to send a similar email to cq-contest
informing all the lids on that list how to reply to emails correctly ;)

Now, back to the original subject of this thread...

And, Fabian DJ1YFK said:
> Very nice! I just got hold of the results of the CQWW CW 2004, and the
> WWYC "The big 5" Team has achieved the 5th place.

Congratulations to the ops from both events! Great to see, and long
may it continue! :)

Simon Pearson * M0CLW
WWYC | UKYC | G6PZ CG