[WWYC] WRTC 2006 & Young Teams

Matt IZ3EYZ iz3eyz at virgilio.it
Wed Jun 8 06:18:24 EDT 2005

Hi all.

As some of you already posted, WRTC 2006 'll open to 3 young teams.
Well surpised!!!
Despite several chats I had with some Italian I 'm considering this new opportunity....Even if a team-mate isn't requested when you make your application I 'd like to count on someone for this project, considering PY isn't across the street. In other words I prefer to have a Team before starting everything.
So if you 'd like to take part in WRTC 2006, let me know your plans, ideas, thoughts.....
Otherwise I 'll try the usual selection criteria based on your contest scores only.
You can post on this reflector or simply send me an e-mail.

Matt.EYZ