[WWYC] WWYC's Website

Hrvoje Horvat hrle at ipazin.net
Thu Mar 3 05:15:40 EST 2005

This current server space and domain is donated by BD5RV, so if someone else
is willing to give a space and domain donation on a faster server, yes we
can change, otherwise I'd leave it this way.

On my WBFM 76K simplex Internet speed it opens as fast as my connection goes
:-) So I get it in like 30 secs too, but it's the same for other servers
:-)))

Anyone willing to sponsor?

Hrle - 9A6XX