[WWYC] WWYC's Website

Michael kitty at lance-tech.net
Thu Mar 3 08:36:47 EST 2005

Hi,

The host of wwyc.net is on a 100M line to the backbone of CHINA UNICOM. It's
fast around China, but I have no idea how it is in Europe.

For some reason, it takes me 30+ sec to open the front page of wwyc.net, and
sometimes failed. I think it is because of the script contains in the page.
I'll ask Dimi to fix this problem.

Michael Chen, BD5RV/4

-----ÓʼþÔ­¼þ-----
·¢¼þÈË: wwyc-bounces at contesting.com [mailto:wwyc-bounces at contesting.com] ´ú
±í LA6FJA Stein Roar Brobakken
·¢ËÍʱ¼ä: 2005Äê3ÔÂ3ÈÕ 14:27
ÊÕ¼þÈË: mail at fkurz.net; wwyc at contesting.com
Ö÷Ìâ: [WWYC] WWYC's Website

Hi

I have seen recently that WWYC web have got new design...but it takes
too long time to open all the menu and full website...

I have been testing on 100 mb line too....over 40 sec...or more....
Here at home on 720 kb line it took so long time that I never got it
opened....

What have happened? Do we need a new server.......

I seldom visit WWYC web now coz it takes so long time

Does anyone here also know the problem???

Or is the DX distance up to Norway?
 Hehe
73s LA6FJA Raggie