[WWYC] WWYC's Website

[ulf schneider] - dk5tx dk5tx at 5tx.de
Thu Mar 3 12:01:48 EST 2005

hi guys ...

it's faster now (5-8 sec), although it's slow for a host which is on a 100
MBit/s backbone. perhaps the interconnection between china & europe is
crappy? i have the same "lameness" on any other chinese website ..

i've tried it in my university too (3 x 2.488 GBit/s to europe backbone).
same 5-8 sec there. i don't have a clue why such a small website (some kB)
takes so long for loading ..

:confused:

73 ulf dk5tx