[WWYC] RDXC this weekend!

SM3WMV Mikael sm3wmv at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 14 07:00:19 EST 2005

Hello lads!

I am also going to be active in the contest. I will try to break my old
Swedish record which shouldn't be too hard. I will be in SOAB HP MIX mode
and hopefully do a serious SO2R effort. I just hope that not any of my
antennas are broken.

Equipment:
Rigs: TS850SAT + TS930S
Amp: SB221 (1 kW)

160M: Inv Vee
80M: Inv Vee + Sloper
40M: 1/4 vert
20M: 4/3el mono + 6el tribander
15M: 5el mono + 6el tribander
10M: Dipole + 6el tribander

I plan to put the tribander at UA all of the contest. I will probably run
with SM3W as callsign so please work me all bands!

//Mike (SM3WMV // SM3W)