[WWYC] WPX SSB LX7I (LX2AJ) SOAB

Lutty Philippe lx2aj at gmx.net
Wed Mar 30 05:06:14 EST 2005

Dear Friends,

here is my claimed score for the WPX, my first SOAB activity in this
contest.

LX7I will be activated in the WPX CW by DL4SDW

A lot of Work on the site (2nd freestanding 18M-tower and Antenna
repairs)and school are the reason why my next contest-activity will be the
WAE-contest.

73's de Philippe LX2AJ/LX7I

                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: LX7I
Operator(s): LX2AJ
Station: LX2AJ

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Eschdorf
Operating Time (hrs):

------------
  160:  115
   80:  393
   40:  468
   20:  947
   15:  737
   10:   22
------------

Club: Worldwide Young Contesters

Comments:

My first SOAB activity in this contest, after SOSB 20M 40M and 80M.
Propagation was not so good on saturday worked no US on 15m.

I hope to be able to run next time SO2R and make a better score

73's and GOOD DX from
Philippe LX2AJ / LX7I

--
Handyrechnung zu hoch? Tipp: SMS und MMS mit GMX
Seien Sie so frei: Alle Infos unter http://www.gmx.net/de/go/freesms