[WWYC] WWYC Meeting 2005

Donata Gierczycka sp5hnk at wp.pl
Thu May 5 20:13:17 EDT 2005

Hola

Right, it's much less time from Berlin or from Gdansk to get there. I expect from Berlin it may be a bit more expensive... but a trip from Warsaw on IC train takes around 7 hours (from Gdansk - 2:30).

As for how-to-get-there - there are many possible routes, some of the ideas are on the webpage mentioned by Hrle, some of them depend on the summer train and bus schedules, which appear in June, so it's hard do tell anything right now (I mean certain hours of arrivals and departures).

Organizing accomodation or transport from Warsaw is not a problem - we have youth hostels and students houses, we just have to know how many people are interested and how many days they would like to spend in Warsaw before/after the meeting. We may think about booking our own compartments on the train or renting a bus - depends on number of the ppl.

Right now we're collecting the presentations and so on, but detailed program of the meeting depends on the weather :). You can't be so sure abt the weather like in 9A :).

So - let us know who is definitely coming to the meeting at all, who would like to travel via Warsaw and when would you like to come... and then we will work out the best option. (ASAP please :))

73, HNK