[WWYC] WWYC presentation on CCF's January meeting?

Toni Lindén oh2ua at luukku.com
Fri Nov 4 08:18:05 EST 2005

Hi Folks!

We're setting up Contest Club Finland & OH DX Foundation
11th Contest And DX Meeting on January 2006. Patrik, OH6GDX,
did post a message of meeting already to list, so no more
about it.

But, I saw that there might be some WWYC's coming to cruise
and I'd like to offer WWYC a possibility of having a
presentation on cruise.

I've heard that in last August meeting in Poland there were
many high quality presentations, so maybe some of you
would like to tell OF's something about WWYC or have
a presentation from youngsters point of view.

I'd also like to wellcome as many WWYC'ers as possible to
cruise. You can find more information of cruise from
www.qsl.net/ccf

Comments PSE!

73 de Toni, OH2UA

President of CCF
WWYC member # 111

Luukku Plus paketilla pääset eroon tila- ja turvallisuusongelmista.
Hanki Luukku Plus ja helpotat elämääsi. http://www.mtv3.fi/luukku