[WWYC] CQWW SSB Teams - call!

Hrvoje Horvat hrle at ipazin.net
Wed Oct 5 05:17:48 EDT 2005

Hey all,

CQWW SSB is getting closer! LX2AJ just reminded me about Teams! So, guys,
all you that are working SOABs or even SOSBs drop me an email!

I hope we can create 2-3 teams this year again! Hurry up! Make up your mind
and drop an email!

Repeating again: you can take part in both Team and Club competition. Team
competition is consisted of 5 single operator entries while Club is based on
your club affiliation (e.g. BCC,RRDXA,YCCC).

As for me, most possible activity will be M/S from 9A1P.

73,
Hrle - 9A6XX