[WWYC] Fw: [CQ-Contest] D4B QTH

Simon Pearson lists+1 at attenuate.org
Fri Oct 21 09:46:59 EDT 2005

On Fri, Oct 21, 2005 at 14:44 +0200, Fabian Kurz wrote:
[...]
> > I decide to sale it to RD3A/RD3AF Valery Komarov (with my opinion he
> > is most eager person today who like to build contest station and he
> > is very enthuziastic on that) for price ONE USD and I really hope
>                                           ^^^^^^^
>
> Woah, that's what I call a bargain. I would have paid $2! ;-)

Yes ;-)

Just further elaborating the fact that money really is not an issue for
4L5A :-)

> Glad to see that this unique QTH won't be put off the air permanently;
> D4 will continue to be an easy multi from 160m to 10m...

Indeed.  One just has too look at how quickly RD3AF built his home
contest station and the amount of hardware he has there; I'm sure he'll
expand the D4B QTH yet further.

I wonder what the $1 purchase price will entitle RD3AF to?  Will he get
the station in its entirity (i.e. shack hardware - switching, the 7800s,
amplifiers, etc)?  I expect so.  I guess RD3AF will be shipping some
larger amplifiers to the D4B QTH very soon ;-)

Simon Pearson M0CLW
WWYC #452 | G6PZ CG