[WWYC] 47th Scandinavian Acitivty Contest CW this weekend

Fabian Kurz lists at telegraphy.de
Tue Sep 13 09:57:45 EDT 2005

Stein Roar Brobakken RAG LA6FJA/KI4KJP wrote:
> There is time for SAC contest this weekend.
>
> Saturday 12:00 UTC until Sunday 12:00 UTC
> 80-40-20-15-10m
>
> I will be QRV as LA6FJA or LN5G................
>
> I hope to see many of you WWYC'ers into the contest

I'll be playing around SOAB QRP from home QTH with my new Elecraft
K2. Hope to meet many of the Scandinavian members and also calls from
non-Scandinavians for a little chat are always appreciated; this
contest is definitely going to be boring^Wrelaxed.

Fabian Kurz, DJ1YFK * Dresden, Germany * http://fkurz.net/