[WWYC] YUDX test this weekend

reptil at ptt.yu reptil at ptt.yu
Thu Apr 13 19:54:56 EDT 2006

Hi

just to inform you about this weekends contest. after few years of not much activity in this contest, last year, when yt1nt took the organization of YUDX test, there was great activity.
the periods are OK (saturday 21h-05h, sunday 09-17h), so you can rest a little bit:)
the complete rules, results and anything else is visible at http://yudx.net

join us, even for half an hour.
the multipliers are ITU zones and YU prefixes. after a long period we are encouradged to use nr 2,3,5, in our calls, so there are a lot of interesting stuff for WPX hunters. also, as we are celebrating 150 years of Nikola Tesla's birth, a lot of special event stations will be there.

a nice and smooth software is written by our OF S56A...it works quite nice.
link is at yudx.net

hope to meet you this weekend

YT7AW