[WWYC] meeting

Fabian Kurz lists at telegraphy.de
Tue Apr 18 17:25:03 EDT 2006

On Thu, Apr 13, 2006 at 10:19:33AM +0200, Hrvoje Horvat wrote:
> Great to see news about the Meeting!

Indeed. Hopefully I can attend, last exams are usually in the very
week, in which the meeting starts, but even if I am late for a day:
A WWYC-meetings is not an event to miss! ;-)

> There's an option for us about going for couple more days on balkan route
> after the Meeting (for example YU6, Z3, T9, south 9A) so if there are
> interested people, inform the list here.

Highly interested in that! Any concrete plans yet?

Fabian Kurz, DJ1YFK * Dresden, Germany * http://fkurz.net/
Online log: http://dl0tud.tu-dresden.de/~dj1yfk/log.html