[WWYC] NS info

Chavdar Levkov x_files at mail.bg
Sat Aug 12 19:40:56 EDT 2006

Цитат на писмо от Marijan Miletic <s56a at bit.si>:

> Recent PY WRTC-2006 was critisized for the lack of online
> publicity
> but WWYC are well ahead!
>
> No emails, no photos!  Too much cheap beer?  No internet?
>  I hate IRC.
>
> 73 de Mario, M/S56A
>
> P.S.  YM Royce, MM0RHI, no email reply from you so I
> missed first UK
> beer festival!

Hi Guys/Gals,

Everything  is going well here in Novi Sad.  The beer is
really cheep and everyone is having such fun that it seems
we forgot to inform you how's the meeting going.
Generaly we stick to the plan that is online on
http://wwyc2006.atspace.com.
>From time to time we work with the 4o7wwyc callsign and
right now some of us are visiting the local radio club
just to make few contacts in WAE. The other guys/gals are
in a disco bar having fun(I guess).
We have a kind of news from here that the next wwyc meeting
will be in Germany(maybe?).
Tomorrow is the last full day in Serbia. We will have some
ham games and other stuff and in Monday is departure.
We got all the pictures in one place and soon after the
meeting is over they will be uploaded.
Well it's getting late and the walk to the hostel is not so
short so i will be going.
GL and cul
Chav/lz1abc