[WWYC] Gallery

Gabriele Dolliner gaby at oe8ydq.com
Thu Aug 17 10:55:39 EDT 2006

Hello Lids,

our President Hrle is right, we are setting up a large gallery. We collected
95% of the pictures made in Serbia, that's about 10GB ( more than 3500
photos), so the sorting is still in progress.

We wanted to wait with the announcement of the gallery until we finished it
but Hrle is a vy fast guy.

It might be possible, that the gallery is offline from time to time due to
new picture-uploads.

The "For-members-only"-gallery is still in work, we'll let you know the URL
and the access dates as soon as we have finished it.

Best 73

Gaby OE8YDQ