[WWYC] WG: Gallery 2

Gabriele Dolliner gaby at oe8ydq.com
Sat Aug 19 00:04:00 EDT 2006

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: reptil at ptt.yu [mailto:reptil at ptt.yu]
Gesendet: Samstag, 19. August 2006 01:56
An: Gabriele Dolliner
Betreff: Re: [WWYC] Gallery 2

what's uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuup?

just would like to say a HUGE thanks to Gaby and Chris for doing the
gallery! really great job.

right now sq9c, sq9um, sq5nbq, la6fja, sq5bpm and Magda, are back in town
after few days spent in Montenegro operating at grat host yu6ao!
at the moment they are somewhere in that beach bitch or whatever bar...good
memories took them back here:)

TO ALL:
thanks for visiting Serbia, you've made it a better place (at least for five
days you were arround here). hope you've enjoyed (I mean, if Gaby is
satisfied... :) just kidding )

btw Gaby, maybe I'll pay you a visit in september couse I'll be close to
Trieste for a few days...

all the best and hope to CU in the SARTG contest this weekend...

4o7wwyc ryryryryryr still on the air:)

yt7aw