[WWYC] LA5G/P QRV IARU Fieldday saturday-sunday

LA6FJA/K3RAG Stein Roar Brobakken s-roabr at online.no
Tue Aug 29 14:09:58 EDT 2006

-Hi lids

I will QST/inform that I bring some lids on a camp into the incredible mountain nearby in JP50

we will be QRV with 3 stations CW, SSB, RTTY, PSK31, and all bands 160, 80, 60, 40, 20, 15, 10 m, maybe some VHF and 6m too.

60m
There is just allowed for clubstation in norway so far to operate 60m, but we hope to get some QSOes if any others have avaible 60m for Field Day.

we will be QRV little on 60m on the channels: "excact QRG in USB"
5278.5 kHz
5288.5 kHz
5330.5 kHz
5346.5 kHz
5366.5 kHz
5371.5 kHz
5398.5 kHz
5403.5 kHz

73 de LA6FJA

Leader for Gjövik- and Toten Group of NRRL   LA5G/p