[WWYC] WWYC placed 5th in CQWW Club competition 2005!

hrle at ipazin.net hrle at ipazin.net
Wed Aug 30 09:07:06 EDT 2006

Even tho we're not within valid Club Competition rules WWYC preasure
changes the amateur radio world. WWYC is being listed on the DX Club
listing for CQ World Wide series of contests.

This is the first time World Wide Young Contesters are being listed in
CQWW Club listings since it's start in 1999 and after we have already
being blessed by WAE Contest and CQ WPX Contest.

Of course in case we'd win they would probably thrown us out but this
just shows how important WWYC really is and we can do even better!!!

Just as a reminder WWYC scored 5th in CQ WPXs 2005 with 85 millions,
then 5th in WAEDCs 2005 with around 8 millions and finnaly CQ WW 2005
5th with 55 million points!

Let's see if we can do better in 2006! My countings showed that WWYC
might have crossed 85 millions in WPXs 2006, now WAEDC SSB and CQWWs
to do!

Imagine if we were only a bit more organized... TOP 3 is reachable :-)

So in next CQWW force your multi teams and yourself to sign for WWYC!

Congratulations to all of you who are signing WWYC to your sheets from
year to year making us noticeable and more respectful!

GO WWYC!

Hrle - 9A6XX