[WWYC] WAE CW Results out

Franki ON5ZO on5zo at telenet.be
Sat Dec 16 11:50:03 EST 2006

> WAE CW 2006 results are out:
> Nice to see lots of WWYC and afiliated lidz in good positions:

> OQ5M (ON5ZO)              1st SO place Belgium

Major achievement, for 4 times in a row     ;o)
I got kicked out of the Top 10 by going HP. My weak point is 80m, no RX and
with this year's MAJOR QRN by thunder, I remember it was even hard to hear
USA.
So far I am the only serious Belgian participant in WAECW together with EU
Sprint.

I really hope to do all 4 Sprints in 2007, somehow these weekends seem to be
taken by other "duties"...

73 / CU all de Franki ON5ZO (OQ5M) retired (retarded?) lid #149