[WWYC] NA Spring (Team: I'd Rather Be Protesting)

Steve Anness steve.anness at gmail.com
Wed Feb 1 17:01:49 EST 2006

In parody of K4JA's "I'd Rather Be Racing" team, I am putting together a
North American Sprint Team. The contest is Saturday (Sunday 0000-0400z), and
I am looking for U.S hams 21 years and younger who would like to be on a
team and dedicate the full four hours of op time.

For more sprint information please visit: http://ncjweb.com/sprintrules.php

If you are interested in joining the team, my email address is listed on QRZ
aswell as other contact information in my profile.  Please let me know by
tomorrow night so I can send the teams into NCJ.

tnx es 73 de KD5OWO