[WWYC] WWYC Members (was: Re: WWYC Digest, Vol 38, Issue 2)

Fabian Kurz lists at telegraphy.de
Thu Feb 2 14:50:23 EST 2006

On Thu, Feb 02, 2006 at 02:15:54PM -0500, Clayton Nall wrote:
> I'd also like to poll the listserv to see who the North American members are.

I don't think that is possible, but (in theory) there is a list of all
members at WWYC.net. In practice, wwyc.net is down at the moment due
to problems at the ISP, beyond our control.

Incidently I have a (not up to date, from July) backup from the
database here and just extracted a member-list, to be found
temporarily at
http://dl0tud.tu-dresden.de/~dj1yfk/wwyc.html

Fabian Kurz, DJ1YFK * Dresden, Germany * http://fkurz.net/
Online log: http://dl0tud.tu-dresden.de/~dj1yfk/log.html