[WWYC] WWYC in ARRL CW 2006 based on 3830

Fabian Kurz lists at telegraphy.de
Fri Feb 24 15:58:44 EST 2006

On Fri, Feb 24, 2006 at 09:42:00PM +0100, Hrvoje Horvat wrote:
> Not a single US/VE submission but Club system in USA is working on lot
> higher level.

R. Actually I often rather put "BCC" on the log which I submit to the
contest manager, but I put "WWYC" on the 3830 posting to show that
WWYC is alife and kickin'.

(I am not a member of BCC, but in those contests where the club-
competition is limited to clubs from one geographical region, I don't
want to waste the points.)

Hope to see strong WWYC activity again in upcoming RDXC. Just today I
received my certificate for 2005 in the mail; excellent service. I
will probably be one of the OPs at DJ2C (= DF0RI), M/2 category.

Fabian Kurz, DJ1YFK * Dresden, Germany * http://fkurz.net/
Online log: http://dl0tud.tu-dresden.de/~dj1yfk/log.html