[WWYC] Fw: wwyc \\\\\\\'06 meeting

reptil@ptt.yu reptil at ptt.yu
Mon Jan 23 09:18:31 EST 2006

well it seems that I constantly fortget to type wwyc list address insted of someones personal when replying:)))

anyway, in that case I think I\'ve sent the last mail to Ulf only...
I sad it is quite easy to reach Novi Sad, by bus (especially from DL), train (OE, HA...), and by a plane to Belgrade (capital of YU).
even if you have a good connection to Belgrade, it\'s not a problem becouse it\'s only abt 80km far from Novi Sad...

sorry for mistakes:)))

aw

Reply na poruku od Mon, 23 Jan 2006 14:16:01 +0100: