[WWYC] FW: Re: wwyc \'06 meeting

ulf schneider ulf at 5tx.de
Thu Jan 26 06:10:26 EST 2006

salut ..

for my last info i've checked the governmental released times for
terms/vacation. btw: german universities should not schedule any exams
during vacation period (by governmental order) ..

if your university do so i beg your pardon and i insistently request YU
organizers to keep meli's exam times in mind to increase YL rate at WWYC
meeting in novi-sad :)

73 ulf