[WWYC] Congrats to selected WRTC Young team-captains

Filipe Lopes ct1ilt at mail.telepac.pt
Fri Jan 27 05:03:49 EST 2006

Hi WWYCers,

after one month full of exams at university I am able to answer my emails.

I wanna congratulate the 3 team team captains selected, they were chosen
very well.
I cannot say anything about PY2NDX because I never talked with him
personally. About these 2 European Lids that were selected, well IZ3EYZ is a
great OP, he was all the time my competitor, mostly in WAE. Well about Hrle
I think that I dont need to say anything, for me he is the best young
Operateur in EUROPE, maybe even world.

Once again Congratulation, and I am really sorry for not having sent my
scores. University comes first, as everyone must understand.

Good luck to all have a great Time in Brazil.

73's Filipe Lopes CT1ILT aka CT6A