[WWYC] IOTA Contest - NA067

Fabian Kurz lists at telegraphy.de
Tue Jul 25 19:04:33 EDT 2006

On Tue, Jul 25, 2006 at 10:55:54PM -0000, Nathan Moreschi wrote:
> Hey Lids! I'll be signing N4YDU/4 during the IOTA contest this weekend.
> I'll be operating from Ocracoke Island, North Carolina (located on the
> southern Outer Banks). The plan is SOABLP mixed mode. I'll be limited
> to wire antennas hoisted on a 30 foot mast, but it should be quite a bit
> of fun.

Great Nate, hope to hear you. Thanks also for QSO during WRTC
(PT5V), I'm sorry I couldn't salute you with the usual 'lid'! ;-)

I'll be SOAB CW LP 12h in IOTA, limited time due to exams at
university. Mostly S&Ping and aiming at maximizing the number of
multipliers rather than having fun and running 1-pointers ;-)

What are eveyone else's plans for IOTA?

Fabian Kurz, DJ1YFK * Dresden, Germany * http://fkurz.net/
Online log: http://dl0tud.tu-dresden.de/~dj1yfk/log.html