[WWYC] Beer festival (OFF TOPIC)

Timo Klimoff timo.klimoff at dnainternet.net
Wed Jul 26 15:20:02 EDT 2006

----- Original Message -----
From: "Tomek SQ6TQM (ex SQ3TQM)" <sq3tqm at o2.pl>

> If anybody interested... http://www.camra.org.uk/page.aspx?o=gbbf
>
> Anybody interested?
>
> I'll do my best to be there (will leave my office a bit earlier) maybe
> even with my whole company :-)
>
> --
> Vy 73!
> Tomek SQ6TQM <tm at sq6tqm.info>       http://www.sq6tqm.info/
> Tom   M0TQM  <tm at m0tqm.info>        http://www.m0tqm.info/

Unfortunately few weeks too late for me :( (I was in London last weekend)
But I visited last Saturday in Canterbury at Kent Beer Festival. Festival
was held in the huge cow shed (cows and the most of cow shit removed) ...

If someone is wondering how there are so many M/SP... (or calls like M0TQM)
nowadays: newspapers reported last week in the UK that there is the biggest
migration of UK history going on .. there are now 500,000 SPs in the UK (and
a lot also in Ireland). What this means is that every off-license shop in
Britain now sells Zywiec, Lech and Lech beers...

So we are waiting for OH migration to Netherlands to make Zoli, PA1AG happy!

73, Timo OH1NOA