[WWYC] Friedrichshafen Ham Fair

Lieven Thomassen on4ttt at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Jun 21 13:45:57 EDT 2006

Hi YM's, YL's and OF's,

  I'm leaving ON for Friedrichshafen tomorrow morning. If there is any small wwyc-meeting on friday or saturday, pse give me a call or SMS. +32475798195
  73 es cu in FN

  Lieven
  ON4TTT

Lutty Philippe <lx2aj at gmx.net> wrote:  Dear Friends,

I will be in Fridrichshafen from Friday to Sunday and will also attend the RRDXA meeting on Friday eveing in Ailingen.

cu in Fridrichshafen

73s de Philippe LX2AJ/LX7I
You can reach me by sms on +352091433833

-------- Original-Nachricht --------