[WWYC] EA6/9A8MM team back home

Hrvoje Horvat hrle at ipazin.net
Tue Mar 21 07:08:13 EST 2006

Thanks to a bunch of WWYC for support on our EA6 activity and for QSOing
with us.

Setup was small but funny, right above our apartments on 10x10m roof.

After hard work on antennas - trying different versions, we wanted to
install verticals for all bands at first and testing a bit we decided our
final setup would be dipoles 10,15,20 and 80m and vertical for 40m.

1620 qsos made with this setup and ic706+ft857d as m/2 low power which is
total goodly over 2000 qsos in totals which was our goal.

It was pleasure to meet with Roger, EA3ALZ who showed us a bit of EA3.

Hopefully next year we will chose another rare mult RDXC location for our
low cost expedition.

GO WWYC!

few pictures on www.rkp.hr in Gallery/Ibiza

Hrle - 9A6XX