[WWYC] good old rufz

reptil at ptt.yu reptil at ptt.yu
Fri Mar 24 11:28:55 EST 2006

Hi Hrle

hope you had a very nice time on ea6.you were quite strong on 80-15.especially 15, where you were almost the only signal!

about rufzxp. do not be surprised if you can\'t make even a similar score to your previous one from rufz3.2.
the calculation is a bit strange, and you need to do a lot with fine tuning of the parameters. sound is really strange:)still not used to it.

good luck with it.
anybody in wpx?
I will supervise the young team (teenagers) at 4n0w. no blah blah for me this time:) or maybe just a small effort on 160 with presonal call.

cu
yt7aw

Reply na poruku od Fri, 24 Mar 2006 13:01:32 +0100: