[WWYC] CQWW CW M0PCB

Iain Kelly iain at m0pcb.co.uk
Tue Nov 28 16:31:33 EST 2006

SOAB Low Power entry.

Icom 706, 100W Sandpiper MV5+3 Vertical. Was supposed to be opping from
G6M, but they had a lack of mains power for a significant time so I
ended up playing from home. Purely a S&P effort and an excuse to play
radio for a weekend and get some new DXCCs.

9 all time new ones, many new band mode combinations worked. Impressed
with how easy it was work the DX, even though signals weren't often
strong. 10M was closed to me all weekend, the times I tried I could hear
one station, and he was about 20km away (G6M incidentally).

Had fun, kind of pleased I was playing from home as the q's get to go in
my log as opposed to g6m's! ;-)

 Band    QSOs    Pts  Cty   ZN
     7      17      35   15    9
    14      48     118   27   13