[WWYC] WWYC.net has been launched.

Patrik Willfor oh6gdx at gmail.com
Mon Oct 16 02:32:57 EDT 2006

> > Fabian Kurz wrote:
> > WWYC.net database error: [Table 'wwyc.lostpasscode' doesn't exist]
> > insert into `lostpasscode` set `userid`='10',
> > `timestamp`='1160939391', `key`='5915fd7e05cd1cae7c6886a5c7643d28';

Same for me too.

Ulf wrote:
> i really don't want to complain. thanks for the work guys!
> but: grey with 1% green ... looks like a website of a funeral home /
> world wide close to death contesters. i liked old design much more.

heh, I also thought of a funeral home when I first looked at it
yesterday. The old one had better colouring in my opinion. The site
seems faster now though. Keep up the good work!

cheers
Pat

ps I also got several calls from a few Finnish hams asking where the
wwyc.net site is... they apparently show wwyc.net when they go around,
trying to get young people into the hobby!!