[WWYC] CQWW DX SSB 2006 plans!

Lars, DL9LR lars at dl9lr.de
Tue Oct 17 08:53:08 EDT 2006

Hey, Lids,

Since I migrate to Hamburg on occupational reasons in 03.2006 the hobby
becomes disregarded a bit.

So I/we start again in WAG next weekend with DK1F or DKØE from JN43VI (15km
southwest of Hamburg) in a small M/S Activity...

In CQ WW DX SSB I'll be QRV from JO33VN anticipated as DP5T or DK1F in M/S
AB LP.

So hope to get most of you into the Log :-)

Best 73's de Lars, DL9LR