[WWYC] CQ WW SSB

Gerard Lynch gerrylynch at freenetname.co.uk
Wed Oct 18 18:35:22 EDT 2006

----- Original Message -----
From: "Tammie Evans" <m3enf at dsl.pipex.com>

> I will probably just give points to others, rather than try and compete
> with others... 10 watts and an M3 won't be much lol.

CQWW is the best chance to work DX you will ever have with your 10 Watts -
there are lots of stations about with big beams pointed to Europe who want
your points!!!

Actually, the CW event is probably an even better chance to work DX, but
that's another question I suppose!!!

73

Gerry G0RTN
Vanity Page at http://www.gerrylynch.co.uk
"In days of old, when ops were bold, and sidebands not invented,
The word would pass, by pounding brass, and all were well contented."