[WWYC] WAG & further

Oliver Bock dj9ao at gmx.net
Fri Oct 20 10:59:05 EDT 2006

Guys,

I'm sure i saw it mentioned a couple of days ago, but anyway:

Over all CQ World War exciment, don't forget the WAG this weekend.
I'll be operating DR6J M/S with other operators from our local club, semi-
serious only it seems, (1) because one of them got ill and the others signed
on as part-time crew only; (2) because we threw the setup together in the
past few days and there are still some issues to solve (RFI-related).

CQWW SSB: Looks like the usual DF0HQ (DQ0Q) M/M for me.

Hope to hear you,

Oliver  DJ9AO